October 22, 23 and 25, 2018
Escola Superior de Música de Catalunya (ESMUC) · See map »
Simon Lepper piano
In order to take part in the masterclasses with the professor Simon Lepper applicants must send the following materials to the e-mail address email@example.com before October 5th:
- A recording, either MP3 or Youtube, of 2 works of different styles. The works must be Lied, Mélodie or Canción.
- Biographies and contact information of the applicants.
- Scanned copy of ID or passport.
- List of the repertoire prepared for the masterclass.
- Application fee of 40€ by bank transfer, the amount of which will be discounted from the final price for applicants who are accepted.
- Places are limited. A maximum of six duos will be accepted.
Dates and times
- 22 Oct: Prof. Simon Lepper 11h – 14h / 15.30h – 18h
- 23 Oct: Prof. Simon Lepper 11h – 14h / 15.30h – 18h
- 25 Oct: Prof. Simon Lepper 11h – 14h / 15.30h – 18h
- 26 Oct: Final recital masterclasses 20h
- Active participants: 480€ (240€ per persona which includes application fee 40€)
En In addition to the masterclasses, the course fee also includes access to all activities of LIFE Akademie and 1 ticket for each concert of LIFE Victoria Barcelona.
- Non-active participants: free entrance
Application fee (40€) must be credited before October 10th to the account of Fundación Victoria de los Ángeles IBAN ES9521000553440200325471/ BIC CAIXESBBXXX clearly indicating the name of at least one of the members of the duo.
A minimum of 6 to 8 pieces, free choice, must be prepared, completely from memory for the singer. A copy of the score must be provided for the course professor.
Those selected for the course will be informed on the October 15th. The remaining course fee must be paid prior to the beginning of the course by bank transfer to the previously mentioned account of Fundación Victoria de los Ángeles.
For participants who are not residents of Barcelona, the Festival offers a special fee in ONA Hotels, official hotels of the LIFE Victoria.
For more infomation contact firstname.lastname@example.org