Tuesday, 3rd December 2019
Museu de la Música · See map »
Frederica von Stade mezzosoprano
In order to take part in the masterclasses with the professor Frederica von Stade applicants must send the following materials to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org before November 10th:
- A recording, either MP3 or Youtube, of 2 works of different styles. The works must be Lied, Mélodie or Canción.
- Biographies and contact information of the applicants.
- Scanned copy of ID or passport.
- List of the repertoire prepared for the masterclass.
- Application fee of 40€ by bank transfer, the amount of which will be discounted from the final price for applicants who are accepted.
- Places are limited. A maximum of 6 duos will be accepted.
Dates and times
- 4 Dec: Prof. Frederica von Stade 11h – 14h / 15.30h – 18h (ESMUC)
- Active participants: 240€ (120€ per person which includes application fee 40€)
En In addition to the masterclasses, the course fee also includes access to all activities of LIFE Akademie and 1 ticket for each concert of LIFE Victoria Barcelona.
- Non-active participants: free entrance
Application fee (40€) must be credited before November 20th to the account of Fundación Victoria de los Ángeles IBAN ES9521000553440200325471/ BIC CAIXESBBXXX clearly indicating the name of at least one of the members of the duo.
A minimum of 6 to 8 pieces, free choice, must be prepared, completely from memory for the singer. A copy of the score must be provided for the course professor.
Those selected for the course will be informed on the November 15th. The remaining course fee must be paid prior to the beginning of the course by bank transfer to the previously mentioned account of Fundación Victoria de los Ángeles.
For participants who are not residents of Barcelona, the Festival offers a special fee in ONA Hotels, official hotels of the LIFE Victoria.
For more infomation contact email@example.com